Thursday, December 22, 2011

What do you get for the people who seem to have everything?

You do what I did...have an artistic friend draw a portrait of your dog. No really, I did that. I never know what to get my mom & step-dad for Christmas. You name it, they have it. But the one thing they can never get enough of...anything with Bristol's face on it.

I don't know that Keith will ever be satisfied with his finished products, but I adore the drawing and I know my parents will too. Now, the only problem I have is, who to give it to? I honestly think I'll give it to my mom because I have another project in mine for my step-dad for his birthday, in July. That should give Keith plenty of time to finish it and be proud of his work.


A few weeks ago, Keith finally started a website for his art. I may be partial because he is my friend and all, but I think the kid's got talent. He's suppose to make t-shirts with some of his artwork on it and I even got the OK from Pete for him to hang some pieces in his coffee shop downtown. He'll sign his pieces, ilRokery, take a look at what he's posted so far. See something you like, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment