Friday, November 18, 2011

On the 6

Day 3: The Big Day - It started bright and early with a brunch at Balthazar Restaurant, followed by a quick trip to the salon to get our nails did, then we had to pick up Anne's wedding dress. We had about a 6 hour window. Could it be done? Of course!

Speaking of 6, did I mention we had to ride the 6 Train to the salon? I had "Jenny from the Block" running through my head all morning.

I had a really good idea for a wedding gift. I asked my friend Keith to draw something where the "11's" were represented by structures found in Tennessee, NYC and London. Time got away from him and he wasn't able to complete the project, but I did get him to work a little magic on the card.

I'm partial to the Sunsphere


Pre-wedding brunch with the girls

Bellini's & a Bloody Mary

What a beautiful bride to be

Having a little fun, on the 6


This was waiting for us at the venue

Perfect for the wedding cards

Who needs a guest book, when you have Guest Libs

Love the place cards

How beautiful

Hoping I didn't shoot someone's eye out

Success & Cheers!!

She was already glowing

I hear Dave has 2 wedding bands, in case 1 goes MIA


On tap: the Wedding & Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment