Monday, March 28, 2011

7.15.11

That's when it all ends. No silly, not the end of the world. That's like December 2012, or something like that. Part 2 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released that day.

I'm already thinking about when I will see it and if I will take the next morning off, if I go to the midnight show.

Yes, these are the important thoughts that roll through my head when it comes to blockbuster summer movies.

I'm also planning my wardrobe. I wonder if they'll let me in the theatre with my wand? Or would they consider that a weapon? And I wonder if my friend Dave, in NYC will take his stuffed Hedwig to the show. I have a feeling Anne will make him leave her at home.

There is so much stuff in Book 7, I don't know how it will translate to the big screen. I'm a snob when they turn my favorite books into movies. I know there's no way to capture every detail, but with Harry Potter, some of the smallest details are the most important. I think another trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be in order. Maybe I could swing one in early 2012, you know, before the world comes to a crashing end.

No comments:

Post a Comment