Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life is better in orange...

In case anyone has been living under a rock, Peyton Manning was at our first home game, against UT Martin. He had a checkerboard belt and I've been looking for it for two weeks.

Well, I found it and a few other Volunteer items at a wonderful website: Smathers & Branson

All of the Smathers & Branson products are needlepoint, which means they're expensive. But everything is super cute! I wish their college line featured more things for women.

So, in case any of you are wondering what to get me for Christmas, *cough* checkerboard flask *cough*

Have no fear non Vol fans, Smathers & Branson's collegiate collection is pretty vast...I'm sure you can find your team there too.

The "Peyton" belt...$165.00


I like this one, but like the checkerboard more

Where has this been all my life?
Or this one for that matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment