Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where did the time go?

It's that time of year again, freshman orientation at the University of Tennessee. I have flashbacks whenever I see a group walking around campus. Hard to believe I was in one of those groups 14 years ago.

Can that be right? I graduated from Father Ryan 14 years ago?! When I think about it like that, I feel ancient, but on the flip side, it doesn't feel like I've been out of school that long.

On the same note, how is it already June? It seems like yesterday I was counting down the days till my Savannah vacation.

I don't have a lot of trips this month. I'm just heading back to Nashville for the NKOTBSB show. Don't judge me, these are 2 of my favorite boy bands. And to see them on the same stage, at the same time is going to be awesome.

I also have to plan a work related cookout to plan. This shouldn't be hard, but you never know how people are going to act outside of the office. It's something Brad & I have talked about for a while, but the timing never worked out. But, Brad was nice enough to offer his farm up for the location.

I'm going to have an issue with the bugs. I'm not a fan of any kind of bugs, but me &  "big ole country bugs" flat out don't mix. I don't even know what kind of bugs were flying around. All I know is there better not be any cicada's out there. If I hear one...I'm out and Brad can entertain solo!

No comments:

Post a Comment