Saturday, June 25, 2011

6

6, it's not just my shoe size. It's the number of concerts ticket stubs I'll have in my hands by the end of July. I'm sure some people think I'm crazy for going to so many, but I've always been a fan of live music. It also gives me a much needed break from reality.

It all started in November when I scooped up Kenny Chesney and NKOTBSB tickets. Dierks Bentley & Zac Brown Band tickets were next...followed by the last minute Jimmy Buffett show. Buffett's 2010 show in Nashville sold out in less than 30 minutes. I was out shopping and missed out. There was no way I was missing out this year. Good thing too, since Kenny joined him on stage.

But that's only 5 shows...where/who is #6? If I told people I decided to go to another show this year, I'd say the majorty would think it would be for Kenny. And that would be a logical guess, since I've already looked into flying to Boston for the final show on the year.

Nope, Concert #6 will be in Orlando for NKOTBSB. Yes, you read that correctly. 2 shows in 2 months. I'm starting to feel like those crazy stalker people...oh wait. Nevermind...

All you people can't you see, can you see...it's hard not to love NKOTBSB!

No comments:

Post a Comment