Thursday, August 15, 2013

Spa Day at the MGM

Yes, the Vegas adventure continues...Day 2 seemed like our more jam packed day of the trip. Well, me waking up around 10:30 AM didn't help, but hey...it's a vacation!

After I finally dragged my butt out of bed, Sheila and I headed to the MGM food court to grab a quick bite to eat before our spa appointment. I grabbed a breakfast sandwich from 'wichcraft, then it was time to head down to the MGM Grand Spa and Health Club. We checked in and changed into our robes and slippers. This was my second time to visit the MGM Spa and since we weren't that pressed for time on this visit, it was much more relaxing.

I almost fell asleep on the couch before I was called back for my 50 minute Swedish massage. I was still pretty tired from all the traveling and the massage was so relaxing, I wanted to pass out on the table. I probably could have spent all day there. It's nice to be pampered. Big shout out to Casey for making it all possible!!

Up next, the manicure and pedicure. Prior to last week, I had only had 2 manicures and 1 pedicure in my life. Now, I think they need to become a habit. Glenda, my nail technician, was amazing. She was super sweet and we were chatting like old friends. Not to mention she did a fabulous job on my barely there toe nails.

painted piggies

football season hasn't started, thus my claws


Sheila & I finished up first and continued to lounge & watch ESPN


We didn't want to leave, but had reservations for dinner & a show





No comments:

Post a Comment