Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Mayan's better be wrong...

One of my friend's decided not to cut his hair till the Vols lost a game. When I asked him about this, he told me he didn't plan on cutting his hair till 2013. I may or may not have snorted when he revealed this bit of information, but hey, you should think you can win every game, right?

While at breakfast this morning, I said I think the Vols could go undefeated till the Bama game. Then I went out of a limb and called for an undefeated season, a la 1998. My other buddy about choked on his eggs when I made that statement. He told me that if the Vols went undefeated (he's a Vols fan too) that he'll know the Mayan's were right and the world will end.

Which of course, would put the end of the world BEFORE the National Championship Game. Which would be on par for the Vols. Run the table and don't even have a chance to play for it all.

But all kidding aside, I just wonder how long my Fuzzy Bear friend can let his hair grow. I'm pretty sure he's on the verge of breaking office dress code already. But, he did tell me that if we're undefeated going into the 3rd weekend in October, I can braid cornrows into his hair. That would be most awesome!

Oh and I decided to finally spend a birthday in Vegas. Another reason the Mayan's better be wrong. Can you believe that I've never spent my actual birthday in Vegas? Shocking, just shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment