Saturday, September 10, 2011

So far, so good...

I know we're only two games in to the 2011 college football season, but after the last few years, I'll take any positive I can get. The following are just a few thoughts I've had running through my head for the past 2 weeks.
  • I LOVE that my coach is more frat-tastic than your coach. Wear those orange pants with pride, Doolander
  • I belive Tyler Bray's back tat is the secret to his success
  • But really, this kid could be better than Peyton Manning. He's calm, cool & collected in the pocket. Not to mention the kid can throw a football. I've been impressed with his ball placement, thus far.
  • Our run game still needs improvement. We don't have a power runner (prove me wrong T. Poole)
  • Justin Hunter is a freak of nature. He might be the most athletic player I've ever seen don the orange.
  • Da'Rick Rogers is going to be fun to watch too, he and Hunter are a fantastic 1-2 punch.
  • We still need to learn how to count to 11 (I'm looking at you Justin Wilcox)
  • Our defense needs to step it up a notch or three, we look like 2 different teams out there
  • Offense may score the points, but defense wins championships

No comments:

Post a Comment