Friday, July 12, 2013

About to hit the wall...

I made the mistake of looking at my planner today. Yes, I still use a paper planner and I probably always will. I have this thing with making lists and crossing things off as they are completed. I also have a desk calendar at my office. This helps me see the bigger picture. And yes, I use colored markers to write all over that one. Bright colors make me happy and keep my attention.

Here's what I noticed today. My Saturday's are pretty much booked till 2014. This kind of makes me sad. Sometimes I like to be lazy and just relax on a Saturday. I don't like to be on the go so much. I also realized I double booked myself on my only "free" Saturday in August.

Just thinking about all the stuff coming up makes me want to crawl into a ball and pull the covers over my head.

That being said, I have another mini-vacation to pack for...will it ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment