Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just another Sunday on the golf course...

There's something about Final Round Sunday in Augusta. All of these grown men, hitting a little white ball all for one goal, to win a green jacket. But I don't think there's anything better than a Masters win...once you win, you're guaranteed a stop for the rest of your life. How many other sports allow that? This is part of what makes the Masters so special.

This year, a friend of mine was lucky enough to go for a second time with his dad and brother. I asked him to bring me a Tervis mug if they were still available. I got a tweet from his mom on Easter Sunday letting me know my mug was coming back to Knoxville.

How cool is that? How many people get to see the Masters in person, twice?! I plan on taking this mug to work. We are suppose to use lids. Silly rule, but I actually have a hot pink lid that will fit the mug.

Masters swag

The hot pink lid works for multiple reasons. Not only is it my favorite color, but the 2012 Masters Champion, Bubba Waston uses a hot pink PING driver. Before Bubba won, the PING driver was not available to the general public. But now, due to the popularity, they are available and a portion of the proceeds will benefit cancer research. I think that's the best part. If I golfed, I'd buy one.

Bubba long & Bubba pink


No comments:

Post a Comment